Hours of OperationMemorial Day - Labor Day
10am - 8pm / 7 days a week
*Hours may change in August
Food & Beverage
- All food & beverage must be purchased from the Snack Shack.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed at any time, with the exception of snacks for babies and toddlers.
- Members & guests must be 21 to consume alcohol. Pool staff will card those that they suspect are not 21. Violators will be suspended from future usage.
- There is absolutely no glass allowed at any time.
- Clubhouse to-go orders are accepted, but staff cannot pick up and deliver.
- To enter & exit the pool area, you will utilize your key fob that you use to gain access to the Fitness Center.
- 2 key fobs are provided for each family membership. 1 key fob is provided for single memberships.
- For additional or replacement key fobs, please contact our Membership Director, Chad McMinn. ($25 charge will be applied to your account)
- All members & guests must register with the attendant immediately after entering the gate.
- Please legibly list your name, membership number, and the names of any guests.
- The guest fee is $5/person per day.
- Guests 3 years of age & under are complimentary.
- Members must accompany guests at all times.
- Maximum guests per membership daily is limited to 4, unless prior management approval has been given.
- Guest fees will be billed to the member account.
- A nanny pass may be purchased for $60 for the summer.
- Nannies must accompany the member dependents & cannot use the pool on their own.
- To purchase a nanny pass, contact Pool@oldhawthorne.com
- A driver's license is required for each pass.
- Lap swimming will be available everyday from 7 am - 8:30 am.
- Weekly pool cleanings are scheduled for Tuesday & Friday at 8:30 am.
- Posted Fitness classes may affect this schedule.
- No lifeguards will be on duty during this time.
Closings & Weather
- The pool will not be open if the forecasted high is below 72 degrees. We will use www.weather.com to make our decision.
- The pool will not open until the temperature were to reach 72 degrees for 3 hours consecutively.
- If there are delays or early closures we will notify you via email or social media.
- There is not a lifeguard on duty at all times, only on weekends and holidays. Swim at your own risk.
- No running or horseplay in or around the pool.
- Proper swimwear is required at all times.
- Infants are required to wear proper swim diapers in the pool.
- No pets are allowed in the fenced pool or grass area.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No diving is allowed at any time.
- No smoking is allowed inside the fenced pool or grass area.
- Please shower before entering the pool to remove grass and other debris.
- Standard dress code applies if you go to the clubhouse or patio.
- Please evacuate the pool immediately in the case of extreme weather or if the pool staff instructs you to.
- Pool staff has the authority to enforce all rules.
- Entry to the Fitness Center is strictly forbidden unless you are dressed appropriately and of the legal age to use the equipment (15+). No guests are allowed in the Fitness Center at any time.
Swimming Pool EligibilityAll Local, Local Jr., Legacy, Non-Resident, Regional, Sports & Athletic members have unlimited access to the pool if they are listed on the membership. Those that are not listed on the membership are considered guests. Dependents 23 years of age or older do not have access to the club on their own.