SANITATION MEASURES: Our facilities staff along with each department is taking on many new scheduled cleaning duties on a daily basis to make sure your club is as clean as possible.
SANITIZER STATIONS: Our staff is creating various hand sanitizer stations around the club for your use. Please be patient with us as we work to find reliable inventory sources.
SWIMMING POOL: We are still working toward our pool opening on May 23rd.
- We will likely have occupancy limitations and must follow social distancing guidelines also.
- We will only have lifeguards available for required events this year.
- Other adjustments to food & beverage service and cleaning protocols are being taken into considerations also.
YOUTH PROGRAMMING: We are moving forward with all youth programming for the summer.
- Golf, tennis and swim team and swim instruction are all being planned and registration will be released very soon.
- Group sizes will be limited to follow safety guidelines.
- Additional measure for summer camp are also being taken and will be communicated to you.
STAFF PPE (GLOVES & MASKS): For your reference, staff has been given the option to wear gloves or masks while they are on duty.
STAFF CONTACTS: Staff members will be in and around but could also be working remotely. Please feel free to contact them via email or their cell phone that is listed on the club website.