The Golf Shop is Currently Open with the following Adjustments & Restrictions:
For questions, please email Kevin@oldhawthorne.com
- We require only one player per cart. Players that are in the same family may ride together.
- Please understand that we only have 50 club-owned golf carts so running out may be possible on busy days.
- Walking is always encouraged.
- Personal carts of residents who live in the Community of Old Hawthorne will be allowed on the course. A cart fee will be charged if you choose to use a personal cart.
Practice Facilities & Locker Rooms:
- Practice Range: The practice range will be open and will be set up in a wider format.
- Please limit practice range time to 15 minutes so that other players can warm up or practice.
- Locker Rooms: Locker rooms are open. No amenities or towels (shower towels/facecloths) will be available. Please provide your own.
- Shoe Service: Shoe service is open and available.
- Restrooms: All restroom facilities will be open. They may be closed periodically for cleaning.
- Bag Storage: If you store your golf clubs at the club, please keep them with you.
- Equipment Sharing: Sharing of equipment is not allowed.
- Scorecards/pencils/divot tools/ball markers are available upon request.
- Please leave the flagstick in at all times on the putting green and on the golf course. Do not touch or move flags/targets on putting green if present.
- Demo Clubs: Demo clubs will be available from the Golf Shop and will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers are all being removed from the golf course.
- Group Size: A maximum group size of (4) players is allowed on a tee time.
- Please limit practice range time to 15 minutes if other players are waiting.
- Guests are allowed. Only one guest per member is allowed before 11am on Saturday, Sunday & holidays.
- Registration/Check In: It is required to make a tee time on ForeTees. If you prefer, you may check in for your tee time with a player service staff member outside. You may also check in at the Golf Shop. Please do not congregate and linger in the golf shop more than is necessary.
- Charges: Member charge & credit card payments will be accepted. We prefer member charge for a touchless transaction.
- Instruction/Fitting: Golf instruction and club fitting will be available. Please contact the Golf Shop for appointments.
- Rakes/Ball Washers: Bunker rakes and ball washers are being removed from the course.
- Sanitation: Our outside staff is taking every precaution they can by wiping down golf carts, door handles and other commonly touched areas.
- Events/Groups:Weekly golf groups (Ladies, POP's, Stag Night) will not be scheduled at this time.
- Score Posting: Please use the USGA app to post all scores. You will need your GHIN number to get setup. You can call or email the golf shop to get your GHIN number. It is your duty to post all scores so that you have an accurate handicap.
Refreshments & Snack Shop:
- Water: We encourage you to bring your own water container. We can fill it up at the snack shop if it is open.
- Water coolers on the golf course will not be available.
- Golf Snack Shop: The Turn will be operating with regular hours.