The Tennis Courts & Pickleball Courts are Currently Open with the Following Adjustments & Restrictions:
For questions, please email Nick@oldhawthorne.comCourts & Locker Rooms:
- Regular Play: Open play is allowed on the tennis and pickleball courts when events or instruction are not occurring.
- Courts & guests are required to be booked on Foretees.
Clinics & Lessons:
- Instruction/Clinics: Our staff will continue to host clinics for members. They will keep an instructor to student ratio of 1 to 6 per court, which is much lower than our usual clinics.
- Private lessons are also available at this time.
- Sanitizers and wipes will be available during all lessons and clinics.
- Members may not touch balls during a lesson or clinic. The professional will handle, feed and pickup all balls.
- Players must bring their own equipment and balls.
- No equipment sharing is allowed.
- Demos: Demo racquets or paddles will be available and sanitized before and after each use.
Policies & Procedures:
- Guests: Guests will be allowed and must be booked on the Foretees court reservations.
- Charges: All transactions will be member charged. No credit card transactions are available at this time.
Refreshments & Tennis Shop:
- Water: Water coolers will not be available. Please bring your own water and container.
- Restrooms: Access to the Fitness Center for restrooms is available with your key fob.
- Tennis Shop: The Tennis Shop will be open. Please do not congregate and linger in the tennis shop any longer than is necessary.